We Look Forward To Hearing from You
Do you love the great outdoors? Do you enjoy being part of a great team?
Gardener Landscaping is hiring enthusiastic, experienced members to join our team. We are currently hiring for our Maintenance Division and our Landscape Construction Division.
We have been designing, building and maintaining landscapes for over 12 years in the Peterborough and surrounding areas. We take great pride in our work and our teams, and we offer a great work environment for our employees.
- Full Time Year Round or Seasonal Employment
- Salary or Hourly Pay plan
- Benefit Program
- Training and Skills Development Programs
- Safety Training Programs
- Team Building Events and Activities
If you are interested in joining the Gardener Landscaping team please contact us via email or call our office at 705-741-5505
Check Out Current Job Listings Below!
MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION TO OUR SHOP OUTSIDE OF PTBO AND BUS ROUTES.
Landscape/construction crew leader, must have knowledge of outside landscaping/hardscaping. Previous experience with, decks, fences, interlock, retaining walls, sod, etc. a requirement.
– Will be required to take direction from management and manage your crew, and another laborer.
– Be able to use a tablet for clocking yourself and a labourer in and out of work. Follow the software for your jobs, materials needed etc.
– Reading, writing, and comprehension of documents and instruction.
– Good oral communication skills.
– Work well with others, and have leadership skills.
What we Expect
– An individual with a positive, self motivating, and team oriented attitude.
– Ability to be self-directed after being given oral and/or written direction/instructions.
– Work and adhere to all safety requirements.
– Ability to deal with challenging situations and adapt to new situations often.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically fit and able to deal with long hours and weather conditions.
– Ability to communicate with co-workers and with clients in a professional and positive way with a customer service focus.
– Be able to handle pressure and deadlines.
– Ability to see the “big picture”
What We Offer
We provide a professional, safe, and positive work environment that facilitates constant development, growth, and supports anything that can enhance industry knowledge. Seasonal work with the ability to have year round employment. The opportunity for employee retirement and health benefit packages.
*Experience is an asset but a willingness to learn and a professional attitude is a must!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- 10 hour shift
- Construction: 1 year (required)